Hi Chris

I too will be doing that, so that's great.  The more info there is out there,
the better.

Gordon

On 19 May 2012, at 10:46, chris hallsworth <chris.hallswo...@techno-chat.net>
wrote:

Good morning all.
I promised I would do a podcast on What's new in NVDA 2012.2. Due to requests
off list, I am instead going to do one on the Tvonics DTR-HD500 Talking
Freeview Recorder.
Stay tuned!

You can find an archive of all messages posted to the Techno-Chat group at
either of the following websites:

http://mail.tft-bbs.co.uk/pipermail/techno-chat/index.html

Or:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/techno-chat@techno-chat.net>
you may also subscribe to this list via RSS.  The feed is at:
<http://www.mail-archive.com/techno-chat@techno-chat.net/maillist.xml>