I got a Jabra Solemate Bluetooth speaker about a year ago and love it. It was
on sale, and it had really good reviews. I can listen to music and talk on the
phone with it, and Siri understands me pretty well.

Mary

From: Dane Trethowan [mailto:grtd...@internode.on.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2016 2:36 PM
To: techno-chat@techno-chat.net
Subject: Re: [Techno-Chat]; So the new iPhone 7 has been announced

I have to admit the boost in sound quality when I upgraded from the 5S to the
6 was a huge plus and worth the upgrade for that reason, Apple have - in my
view with the 6 and 6S at least - some of the best sounding internal speakers
available on a mobile phone.

Its a real pity that Apple still won't embrace aptX with Bluetooth as that
would make Bluetooth from an IOS phone absolutely fantastic and up there with
most other manufacturers these days including Samsung, Asus, LG, Bowers And
Wilkins etc.

As far as the Jambox Jawbone goes? Well if you're happy with it then fine but
its a pity because you just don't know what you're missing as there are other
speakers out there the same size that offer so much more, Jambox Jawbone stuff
is nothing more than gimmik.

Yes, I've used one and I had the greatest pleasure in throwing the unit into
the recycle bin a couple of years ago I think it was.