Okay, the battery just ran down with my Sangean WRF1 tabletop connected to it.
Battery lasted for around 78 hours so what does that tell us?
Well not much apart from the very obvious, the battery is rated at 22000MAH and
the radio takes around 500MA, I was running the radio at low volume for all the
time it was connected.
I don’t know whether a Raspberry Pi takes less than 500MA, I suspect it does so
go figure <smile>.

> [...]
>> <mailto:tsie...@softcon.com>> wrote:
>>
>> I want to get one of these, and rig it up in a case of some sort with my
>> raspberry pi.  I wonder how long it could power the pi.  Someone I saw
>> online built a laptop into a case, and used a battery similar to this one,
>> and it ran for about 2 days off of one charge of this battery.  I'd have to
>> think that the pi would be good for a week or more on a single charge of
>> such a battery.  I really need to look into getting meone of these things.
>> I use a power juice now, and it will run my pi for about an hour, which
>> isn't a whole lot, but it's enough when I need to be away for just a little
>> while, and still need access to a machine.
>>

>> On Fri, 16 Sep 2016, Dane Trethowan wrote:
>>
>>> Review: RAVPower RP-PB14 Xtreme ? The Last Portable Battery You?ll Ever
>>> Need?
>>> August 27, 2014
>>> RAVPower RP-PB14 Xtreme
>>> I?m starting to think I might have a problem. My interest in external
>>> batteries
>>> may be turning into a fetish, but these energy stores are important to our
>>> digital lifestyles. The latest electron pump to whet my appetite is the
>>> RAVPower RP-PB14 Xtreme.
>>> Xtreme is a clue to this units performance, this is one meaty power pack.
>>> Weighing in at over half a kilo and with dimensions of 18.5 cms x 12.4 cms x
>>> 1.8 cms, this isn?t going to fit in your pocket. But its huge capacity is
>>> its
>>> advantage and it?s still small enough to fit in pretty much any bag.
>>> The 23,000mAh 5v output will, for example, fully recharge an iPhone around
>>> 12
>>> times, a Galaxy S4 around 7 times and even an iPad Air from empty to full
>>> twice over. In addition the battery can output a range of higher voltages to
>>> power netbooks, notebooks and laptops too.
>>> The Kit
>>> As well as the battery itself, the kit comes with 4 charger tips for mobile
>>> devices (Samsung, Nokia, mini and micro USB) as well as 2 x USB power leads,
>>> plus a range of 10 charger tips for laptops (see below) and a DC lead to
>>> hook
>>> them up. There?s also a felt carry case to pack it all into.
>>> RAVPower RP-PB14 Xtreme Kit
>>> Feel the Power
>>> The little LCD screen gives the unit an air of quality and shows the
>>> remaining
>>> power level of the cells (both visually in bars as well as a percentage
>>> value). In addition the USB symbol appears when charging through either of
>>> the
>>> USB ports.
>>> RAVPower RP-PB14 Xtreme LCD Display
>>> The upper aluminium body (plastic bottom half) helps with heat dissipation
>>> and
>>> there are 4 ports along the top edge of the case. From left to right, first
>>> is
>>> the input port, this is used to charge the battery from the supplied AC
>>> charger (15-24v 2A) which will work around the world as it?s 100-240V