So I have the DM4 and Dm7, soon to be getting the LS14 and Ls100, I use all for
different recording applications as some models have strengths whilst others
have weaknesses.
So I’ve named the four models I’ll be using and I’m wondering are their any
other current Olympus models I should be looking at for any particular reasons?
The portable audio and video recorder market out there seems to be absolutely
saturated now with all the big names, Marantz, Taskam, Foxtex and Boss just to
name a few, has anyone had any hands on experience with any other portable
audio recorders.
And yep, I have the Zoom H6, a wonderful machine indeed.

Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.