Since Samsung have announced the discontinuation of the Galaxy Note7 I've had to set my mind to looking at a replacement for my Christmas stocking, the offering from Oppo - which has been around since March this year - whilst not quite as powerful as the Note7 would fit most of my needs me thinks.
Here's a link to the specifications in case anyone's interested.
I notice that the Specs mention that the Opop R9+ runs Android 5.1 Lollypop though I'm sure this can be upgraded to at least Android Marshmallow. Note the excellent memory specs, 4GB of RAM and either 64-128 Internal storage, 256GB SD card etc.