PLEASE REPLY TO geeth...@tcsin.com ONLY

Hi,

 Greetings from Technocrafts.

 This is Geethika and I would like to inform You about an Opportunity

* **Enterprise** **EDW Dev - Technical Project Manager***

*Location: **Milpitas**, CA***

*Duration: 6 Months+ *

*Rate keep it low*    **

* *

*Experience: 7+ yrs*
*Skills required: Informatica, Teradata, Data Analysis & Project Management*

*Job description:*
1) Drive and co-ordinate the development project from end-to-end beginning
from Analysis phase to deployment.
2) Good data analysis and profiling skills required to understand the
high-level flow and talk to various different teams involved.
3) Good understanding of development lifecycle of projects with Informatica,
Oracle and Teradata.
4) Get involved in Cisco PMLC mentioned below.
5) Manage the delivery of the project and ensure team members at on-shore
and off-shore are aligned to the project plan to achieve the delivery on
time.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Geethika*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Technocrafts, Inc.*

*14080 Sullyfield circle,suite D ||Chantilly , VA*

*Ph : 703.579.8551 |Fax : 703.783.8455*

*geeth...@tcsin.com||www.tcsin.com*

*Yahoo IM : **geethika_tcsin*

* *

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01C888E2.93CAD870]

Disclaimer:

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are
not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in
the subject line. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

*8 *

<<image001.jpg>>