Hi Assoc,

Warm Greetings from Entellects Corp!

Our client is looking to fill multiple positions. Kindly go ahead and revert me
back if you have someone suitable.

Response Time: Immediate

Requirement:1

Title: Developer

Position: 2

Duration: 6+ months

Location: Livingston, NJ

Interview: Immediate

Provide Systems Solutions to the Shared Services Portfolio Accounting
Department

Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other job related
duties may be assigned.

. Design, implement and maintain MS Access database/VBA/Excel applications

. Create user friendly databases and spreadsheets for accounting personnel

. Provide efficient reporting solutions from Infolease, Peoplesoft and other
sources for the business users while preserving the integrity of the data

. Address business requirements and test scripts for the primary receivable
system and its surrounding systems.

. Coordinate with the appropriate service bureau to define the technical
requirements for system enhancements and problems

. Act as liaison between the business and various systems groups as special
projects arise.

. Coordinate desing and document the validation of al general ledger
information for all business segments supported.

. Work with feeds from multiple systems

. Work with confidential data.

. Create Ad Hoc reports as requested.

. Streamline current processes

. Create automated solutions for any manual input processes currently required

. Create system of Checks and Balances in all databases and spreadsheets to
validate accuracy of data

. Review current proceses to determine if a more efficient or effective option
exists

. Enhance current databases to include generation of additional schedules
thereby eliminating the need for manual preparation by the Accounting
Department.

. Review and analyze manual processes.  Schedule interim milestones needed to
reach final product.

. Create monthly checklist to ensure all responsibilities are addressed.

. Prepare guidance to junior staff on an as needed basis

. Provide solutions to complex issues

. Communicate Effectively with management

. 4 Years + experience.

. Experience with Visual Basic, SQL and C++ , Microsoft Access

. Proficiency with Microsoft Operating System and Office Suite of products

Requirement:2

Title: J2EE Engineer/Architect

Position: 2

Duration: 5+ months

Location: NYC, NY

Interview: Immediate

-MUST HAVE heavy Spring and Hibernate experience

-MUST HAVE configuration and hibernate query language (HQL) experience

-MUST HAVE experience with Weblogic

-MUST HAVE 10/10 comm skills

-Spring AOP

Looking for a Senior Server Engineer with experience in J2EE, Oracle,
Hibernate, Spring, RESTful web services, memcache, heavy design experience, and
someone who has over 8 years experience.

Thanks & Regards

Acer Mc

Entellects Corp.

Mailto: a...@entellects.com | (V) 847-483-1814

We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this email in
error or wish to be removed from our email list, please reply to us with the
word "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing
list immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

<<clip_image002.jpg>>