Hi,

I am *Satish *from *Anblicks* and our client is looking for SharePoint
 position at NJ *.*I would appreciate if you could go thru the job profile
and let me know your interest. If you are interested please forward me your
updated resume. Also provide me these details

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Best Rate:

*Position  : System Administrator (SharePoint)*

*Location : Trenton, NJ
Duration : 7-8 months

*

The System Administrator is responsible in assisting the development,
upgrading and implementation of the N-Tier SharePoint infrastructure and use
of set products.

*Complete Description:*
Hardware and Software
Assist in upgrading the hardware and software software configuration for the
DHS Windows 2000 and 2003 multi-forest Active Directory environment.
Configure server security (lock down)
Assist in establishing a backup / restore environment for servers,
directories and files.
Assist in documenting the hardware and software environments.
Upgrade the hardware and software.

*N-Tier Sharepoint Environment*
Assist in migrating the agency multi-forest Active Directory environment
into the N-Tier Enterprise environment.
Assist in planning and implementing the new Sharepoint 2007 infrastructure
and incorporating it into the N-Tier Enterprise environment.
Assist in migrating the agency Portal and applications into the N-Tier
Sharepoint environment.
Assist in applying access controls and other security safeguards into the
N-Tier Enterprise environment.
Configure and install Application URLs, and test application access.
Assist in reviewing, planning and implementing the Backup & Disaster
Recovery Environment for the N-Tier Enterprise environment.

*Multi-Forest Active Directory
*Assist in upgrading the agency's Windows 2003 Active Directory environment;
and apply access controls, other security safeguards and implement
management tools.
Assist in documenting the Active Directory environment.
Assist in reviewing, planning and implementing the Backup & Disaster
Recovery Environment

Skill

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

Required / Desired

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

Amount of Experience

Microsoft Windows 2000 & 2003 OS

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

Required

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

4  Years

Microsoft ISA

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

Required

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

2  Years

Microsoft Active Directory

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

Required

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

4  Years

Microsoft Sharepoint

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

Required

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

2  Years

Microsoft IIS

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

Required

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

2  Years

IT Security Knowledge

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

Required

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

2  Years

Network Infrastructure

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

Required

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

2  Years

Strong Communication Skills

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

Required

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

Prior DHS Experience

[image: https://vms.peopleclick.com/images/white.gif]

Highly desired

                                               *Please send resumes to
msat...@anblicks.com only*

--
Thanks & Regards

Satish Kumar...
Anblicks
3001, LBJ Frwy, Suite -234, Dallas, TX -75234
Office : 972-241-6700, Ext-3101
Fax    :972-692-6957,
E-mail:msat...@anblicks.com <e-mail%3amsat...@anblicks.com>
URL www.anblicks.com