Our client is looking for *“Cognos Consultant”* *Location:* Philadelphia, PA
*Duration:* 6 months *Start Date:* Immediately *Requirement:* · Experience in Oracle RDBMS, Unix Platform Knowledge / Basic Shell scripting · Good communication skills are required *Required Skills* · Cognos Report Studio · Cognos Query Studio · Cognos Server Administration · Cognos Go!Office (must have) If you are interested to take this opportunity please let us have your updated word format resume along with your expectation on hourly pay rate, date of availability, visa status and relocation details to me ASAP. If you are still available, and serious about making a change right now then email me back at [email protected] and I will get you some information. If I do not hear from you I will expect that you found what you are looking for and I wish you the best! With regards Nanda, KRG Technologies Inc, Direct Phone: (661) 310-1677; Email: [email protected]; Yahoo IM: [email protected]* * Disclaimer: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused
