Hi ,

I am *Sekhar* from *Anblicks* and our client is looking for Silk Performance
tester with C#.Net position *at MN.* I would appreciate if you could go thru
the job profile and let me know your interest. If you are interested please
forward me your updated resume. Also provide me these details

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Best Rate:

*Description: *

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Duration: 6 Months

·         I am now looking for an WebApp PERFORMANCE test developer.

·         *Silk Performer and C#/.NET background desirable, along with other
creative solutions to performance testing of dynamic (AJAX) web
applications.***

·         Some database (MS-SQL and/or Oracle) experience would be
beneficial.
This spot is more about developing performance tests using c# than a
performance tester with c# skills.

Immediate - Opportunity for Silk Performance Tester with C#.Net/ MN / 6
Months


-- 
Thanks and Regards

Sekhar

Anblicks
3001, LBJ Frwy, Suite -234,
Dallas, TX -75234
Phone: 972-241-6700 x 3100
EFax:  972-692-6957
E-mail: [email protected]
URL: www.anblicks.com

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be
removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry
for the inconvenience caused to you.

Reply via email to