Hi   Partners,
Hope You are Doing Great......!!!!!!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

******Immediately Needed A Consultant******

*Position: SAP ABAP Consultant
Location: San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo León, México
Number of Position: 5
Duration: 6+ Months
Experience Level: 2 to 3 yrs *

*Job Description:*
*The consultant will be responsible for preparing technical specifications,
development & testing of various requirements in the area of SAP PS, CS, FI,
PP, PM, QM & MM.
Good handful experience in the area of reports, dialog programs, forms (SAP
Script & SmartForms) is must.
Exposure to enhancement development in ECC 6.0 is essential.
Exposure to Adobe forms and interface development is desired.
Have worked in the area of either SAP PS/CS and have problem solving
capability is desired. *

Thanks & Regards
Mukesh
Sr Technical Recruiter