Hi, 

 

We have a hot opening for.......

  

Job Title:  Sr. Java Developer w/d GWT Exp

Location:  Hopewell, NJ

Duration:  6-12 Months

 

I need a Java Developer/Programmer with the following experience:

 

* Java

* GWT (Google Web Toolkit)

* Pharmaceutical environment background

* Sun Grid knowledge (desired)

 

Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP:  

 

Full Name: 

Contact No:

E-mail ID: 

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

 

 

 

Regards,
Sam

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641*207 I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904I [email protected] I
www.ling-tech.com <http://www.ling-tech.com/>  I YChat: [email protected]

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

  _____  

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
tek-professionals+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the 
words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Reply via email to