*please  reply   at      [email protected]*

*Hi partners
please let me know,if you have any suitable consultants for this  position*

Oracle Apps DBA

Hartford, CT .

2 month and starts May 10, 2010.



Ideally, I need a Oracle EBusiness Apps DBA with extensive experience
implementing, patching, upgrading and maintaining Oracle 11i Applications
Database environments and must have strong understanding of rapid clone,
autoconfig and other utilities and familiar with multi-node, multi tiered
environments with working knowledge of Oracle Configurator and Install Base
required and must have Oracle 10g database experience with OATM, RAC, ASM
and 10gAS



*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*MURALI*

*Logic Planet Inc.***

*45 Brunswick Ave**,***

*Suite#** 130***

*Edison**, NJ 08817***

*V:** 732-947-4406** ***

*Email: **[email protected]***

*IM: murali_perumalla***

*URL: **www.logicplanet.com*

* *

* **“I don’t see problems, I see challenges and solutions.”***

* ***

Logic Planet ranked over all 719 in Inc 500/5000.**

Logic Planet ranked 98 on Inc 100 Software Companies.

Logic Planet ranked 56 on Inc 100 NJ/NY/PA area.

Reply via email to