Dari slashdot.com

http://www.libraryjournal.com/article/CA502009?display=BackTalkNews&industry=BackTalk&industryid=3767&verticalid=151&&;

"American Library Association president Michael Gorman is not too fond of
bloggers and blogging.
'[The] Blog People (or their subclass who are interested in computers and the
glorification of
information) have a fanatical belief in the transforming power of digitization
and a consequent
horror of, and contempt for, heretics who do not share that belief... Given the
quality of the
writing in the blogs I have seen, I doubt that many of the Blog People are in
the habit of
sustained reading of complex texts. It is entirely possible that their
intellectual needs are met
by an accumulation of random facts and paragraphs.'"

Kebayang kalau dibaca RS .... :P "Tuh kan! bukan cuma gua aja!"