My colleague Alex Pang at the Institute for the Future has started a blog
where he's writing about what he calls "the end of cyberspace".

It's basically the same thing we've been talking about here for some time -
that eventually cyberspace would stop being something different form where
we are all the time - "real space"?

But Alex is a researcher without equal and a very insightful writer, and I
think he's developing this (and other) arguments into a very coherent and
compelling argument about the future of networks and computing.

Definitely a blog to watch...

http://www.endofcyberspace.com/

---
You are currently subscribed to telecom-cities as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To
unsubscribe send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Manage your mail settings at
http://forums.nyu.edu/cgi-bin/nyu.pl?enter=telecom-cities
RSS feed of list traffic:
http://www.mail-archive.com/telecom-cities@forums.nyu.edu/maillist.xml