LG's Cellphone Prevents Drunk Dialing

Just when we thought the LG Breathalyzer cellphone couldn't be more
useless, they go an introduce this anti-drunk dialing feature. The
phone can be set to block certain people in the book, say, your ex,
your boss, and your pastor, from being dialed when the phone detects
booze on your breath.

The LG LP4100 is going to be released later this year, and has
already sold 200,000 phones in Korea. We're still waiting for them to
add an anti-ugly-drunken-hookup mode. – Jason Chen

New cell phone to prevent drunk dialing

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/cellphones/lgs-cellphone-prevents-drunk-
dialing-184071.php

TELECOM-CITIES
Current searchable archives (Feb. 1, 2006 to present) at
http://www.mail-archive.com/telecom-cities@forums.nyu.edu/
Old searchble archives at
http://www.mail-archive.com/telecom-cities@googlegroups.com/