Hi,

We are group NYU Graduate Students developing a game that will be
launched nationally in September. We are playtesting our game right
now. Any one with a cameraphone can sign up and play. However, we don't
have any  players with Virgin Mobile or Nextel. It is free, there is no
spam, and you could win an ipod see details below.

We are having a party this week. The theme is 80s bands. It starts
today and goes on all week. The winner will get a ipod nano.

If you are already a snagu player then just send a text message to
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" with the message:
"party 80s" (don't need the quotes)

You will be playing the party all week and your regular snagu game tags
will be suspended.

If you are not already a snagu player, then you need to sign up first.

its a really easy game to play, and all you need is a camera-phone and
a spirit of interpretation. to join just send a text message of "join
youremailaddress" to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and with that you can start
playing! thats it!!

the game is basically a reverse of flickr, rather than tagging a photo,
you photo a tag. we will send you your first tag right away, and you
just send your photo to [EMAIL PROTECTED] you receive the next tag only
when you send in your picture or pass on the tag, you control the pace.
then you can then go online and vote for your favorite picture. the
more people that play, the more fun it becomes, so feel free to send
this along to any friends!

thanks,
team snagu

about snagu:
snagu is a camera-phone based scavenger hunt with no limits on time,
space, or answers. it was created by four students from nyu's itp,
pollie barden, cory forsyth, jaki levy, and oren ross, and won the
cisco/ mtvu digital incubator grant. it is currently being play-tested
before the september national launch.

TELECOM-CITIES
Current searchable archives (Feb. 1, 2006 to present) at
http://www.mail-archive.com/telecom-cities@forums.nyu.edu/
Old searchble archives at
http://www.mail-archive.com/telecom-cities@googlegroups.com/