On 24.07.2016 16:45, Mateus Bellomo wrote:
My guess is that telepathy-logger and Empathy try to get the
contact's
 > name by using the Connection.I.Aliasing interface [2]. Do you
implement
Tp::BaseConnectionAliasingInterface [3] in your CM?

I think so. At [1] I've created the
Tp::BaseConnectionAliasingInterface and at [2] and [3]  I've
implemented the getAliases() and setAliases() methods. All of this are
at Connection.cxx, do you think I also need this at TextChannel.cxx
where the addReceivedMessage() is called?

No, the Aliasing Interface is an interface of Connection, not Channel, so you cannot add it as an interface to TextChannel. If it's implemented, then the problem is not there I guess. I'm not sure what it can be... I'll get back to you if I have any other ideas.