Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 12:23:10 -0500
From: Matthew Carpenter <mcarpen...@amarillowireless.net>
Subject: Re: [Telrad] Down tilt - UE drops
To: telrad@wispa.org

We have 4 eNB?s deployed, 106 UE?s and its working good.
I had a UE that needed a reboot this morning (7000 on Beta firmware), but other
then that our service calls for LTE service issues are far and few between.

The Telrad LTE product has had a few bumps in the road, but all have been taken
care of and things are running very smooth.  No dropped UE?s, or other odd
things I hear about.

It has saved us in a an area where 5ghz went from working great to crap
overnight.

Matt Carpenter
Amarillo Wireless