i went to the telrad training but skipped the afternoon because they had
presentations from 2 or 3 different billing platforms and was un-interested
in getting a sales pitch for something i don't need.

Honestly the whole day (except for the spectrum session by steve coran) was
pretty much useless.

would have been better if they had a technical training instead.

-sean