Hi,

I have tried to deploy my templates via the maven deploy action
(described in jahiapedia), but it does not work anymore.

In the Eclipse console, there is this output :

[WARNING] Attempting to build MavenProject instance for Artifact
(org.jahia.server:maven-jahia-plugin:1.0-20090312.152348-8) of type:
maven-plugin; constructing POM artifact instead.
[INFO] [jahia:deploy]
[INFO] Updated template war resources for tomcat v6 in directory
C:\jahia_v6_CommunityEdition_r25203\webapps\ROOT\templates\my_templates
[INFO] Copied 0 files.

I don't if my problem is link to this error in the template.xml file :

Referenced file contains errors (http://www.jahia.net/shemas/templates_2_0.xsd).
For more information, right click on the message and select "Show Details..."

templates.xml   My_templates/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF    line 1  XML Problem

TargetNamespace.1 : Expecting namespace
'http://www.jahia.net/jahia/templates', but the target namespace of
the schema document is 'http://www.jahia.org/jahia/templates'.

Regards,