John,

I’ve successfully integrated swish-e with TeraScript in the past.

This software may seem old, but it does work. Requires a bit of setup.

Robert

From: John Muldoon [mailto:webd...@cipromo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 6:49 PM
To: TeraScript-Talk@terascript.com
Subject: TeraScript-Talk: Search for Protected Site - OT

Hey folks,

I have a question. I several sites that have a site search, some are Google and
others are paid for (FreeFind). Of course, these are public sites. But I have a
client that wants to provide a search for users after they have logged in via
Witango or Tera. So, I guess I would have to figure a way to allow indexing,
either internally or from an outside source, by setting a variable to a bot
(possibly) and letting them go at it. Every file currently is looking for a
username, password, usertype  and loggedin variable to allow access to various
pages.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how this could be done? These are Windows
servers and the new servers do not have the “indexing” function that the old
servers had that utilized ASP for searching.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

John Muldoon

Corporate Incentives

3416 Nicollet Ave S