From: Dan Stein [mailto:d...@dss-db.com]
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 10:14 AM
To: TeraScript-Talk@terascript.com
Subject: TeraScript-Talk: Setting datasources

Just starting using 6x on Mac. With 5.5 on PC we could set all the datasources
in a taf at once. It looks like now they have to be set one at a time in each
action.

Since terra scribe on Mac does not support ODBC I need to use JDBC on Mac but
deploy still with ODBC. That leaves me changing the data source in every action
in a taf one at a time.

Am I missing something?
--
Dan Stein MSN CPNP
FileMaker Certified Developer

"The love of one's country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the
border? "

Pablo Casals