Dan,

This looks like it will work in my environment.

Robert

From: Dan Stein [mailto:d...@dss-db.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 8:55 PM
To: TeraScript-Talk@terascript.com
Subject: Re: TeraScript-Talk: Site Search

I see I made a typo that may have resulted in this kind of suggestion. I am not
opposed to looking at this zoom. But I was hoping for something that uses
jquery (auto correct removed the j last time). I have looked over one
http://www.tipue.com/search/docs/

But not sure its going to work in a hosted environment?

Robert do you have any ideas or know if this one would work at tronics hosting?

Dan Stein MSN
215-799-0192
supp...@dss-db.com <mailto:supp...@dss-db.com>

             Waking up this morning, I smile,

            Twenty-four brand new hours are before me.

            I vow to live fully in each moment

            And to look at all beings with the eyes of compassion.

Vietnamese Zen monk, Thich Nhat Hanh

On Feb 25, 2014, at 12:35 PM, John Muldoon <webd...@cipromo.com