From: Fogelson, Steve [mailto:foge...@askics.net]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 11:41 AM
To: TeraScript-Talk@terascript.com
Subject: TeraScript-Talk: Possible Syntax Problem on my part

I have a <@callmethod> tag that worked fine in TS6.2, but fails in TS7.0.5 with
this error. I looked through the Notes and didn’t find anything related to
this. Might have missed it.

[Error] [832] -810 Error getting object's introspection information. Couldn't
find info for method <@var instance$Rules[<@var method$rulectr>,action<@var
method$actionctr>value]>

This is the tag.

<@callmethod object='request$tracking' method='<@var instance$Rules[<@var
method$rulectr>,action<@var method$actionctr>value]>("<@getparam
id>","<@getparam title>","<@getparam messagebody>")'>

I displayed the variables and they are as follows:

Method: MarshallTracking
id: 99243
title: Marshall Distributing Order#000451398-000 Attached
messagebody: ***Do not reply to this e-mail. MARSHALL DISTRIBUTING will not
receive your reply* **

Your order from Marshall Distributing has been shipped. Please find invoice for
order# 000451398-000 attached. Please use appropriate viewing software.
PO Number: 201407311406809517
Shipment Detail

Thanks for any advice.

Steve Fogelson