Check that LOGTORESULTS is FALSE

From: David Mark Weiss [mailto:bishop...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2014 1:05 PM
To: TeraScript-Talk@terascript.com
Subject: TeraScript-Talk: debug logging level

Witango.ini  Witango 5.5

I thought that the default for debugmode was "appfilesetting".

However, if I set Logginglevel to 3, so I can debug an intermittant problem in
the logs, debugmode seems to be turned to "forceon" and shows up on every page.

I could set debug to forceoff, but then every time I want to debug something, I
assume that the appfilesetting for debugmode will not work, aka "forceoff"

So how can I set logginglevel to 3 and not have debug text show up at the
bottom of the page?

Thanks

D.Mark Weiss

PHD Student