From: Wayne Irvine [mailto:wa...@byteserve.com.au]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2014 6:53 PM
To: TeraScript-Talk@terascript.com
Subject: TeraScript-Talk: Case

A lot of my code was written for Witango/FileMaker which is not case sensitive.
These days we are using Terascript and Filemaker via JDBC. It's case sensitive.

The way we've been handling it is by using a calculation field in the table to
calculate the lowercase of the entered string, then when a string from
Terascript is compared against it we use the <@LOWER> tag. Works, but is a lot
of work to set up.

I'm thinking there might be a built in method to switch or handle case
sensitivity. Or is everybody doing it like this?

Wayne Irvine
w: http://www.byteserve.com.au/
p: +61 2 9960 6099
m: 0409 960 609