From: prabakaran.jeyaku...@accenture.com
[mailto:prabakaran.jeyaku...@accenture.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2014 12:36 AM
To: TeraScript-Talk@terascript.com
Subject: TeraScript-Talk: Is terascript having monitoring tool ?

Hi,

Do we have any freeware monitoring tool that can be used to monitor the server
usage stats for TeraScript? And if there is, is it compatible with witango 5.5
version? Or does TeraScript itself have a native tool which is at disposal for
the coders to use?

I need something in lines of jvisualvm or nagios to monitor my application.

Thanks & Regards
Prabakaran

proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic
communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant
messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes
of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture
policy.