From: Ian Evans [mailto:ia...@ubookstore.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 1:56 PM
To: TeraScript-Talk@terascript.com
Subject: TeraScript-Talk: Can't pass arguments in Command Line action

I seem to be unable to supply command arguments in a Command Line action.

For example:

    /bin/echo "stuff"

raises an error saying the command doesn't exist, whereas:

    /bin/echo

works without error.

This is happening on TeraScript Server Advanced 7.0.3.0 Mac OS X (32-bit)

Is there something I'm just not aware of that I should be doing, or is this a
bug/platform issue?

Thanks,
-Ian