From: Ian Evans [mailto:ia...@ubookstore.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 4:22 PM
To: TeraScript-Talk@terascript.com
Subject: TeraScript-Talk: Strange empty error

I'm experiencing a strange, empty error when trying to process a few thousand
records of data.

I am pulling a few thousand rows (2000-3000) from a SQL Server database, and
then transforming that data, adding the transformed rows into a separate array
to dump into a tab-delimited file.

When I limit the SQL query to less than ~1300 records, it works fine.
When I remove the limit, or raise it much higher, after about a minute or two,
it returns an error with an empty stack trace (see attached
screenshot.) When I comment out the processing code, and return something
simple, such as the number of rows, or the returned rows themselves, it works
fine.

Because the error being returned is devoid of any helpful information, I cannot
pinpoint what aspect of the processing code is causing the error, if it's the
code at all. Is there an expression that is choking on a particular value in
one of the rows? Is it having a stack overflow? Is it just taking too long to
process all the records? I have no idea where to start troubleshooting this.

Has anybody encountered this error before?