We are pleased to announce the release of TeraScript Server 7.1.3

TeraScript 7.1 is the final release of the 7.x product line and, for the
server, the final release based on the codebase that can be traced back to
the 90s. We will be supporting 7.1 until 12/31/2017. This support will cover
functionality which doesn't match documentation, operating system
compatibility and security issues. We will not be adding new features to 7.1
unless there is a clear need for the feature. Our goal is to provide a solid
and secure platform for you to use with confidence while you migrate to our
newer platform. This version will also act as our benchmark for legacy
compatibility going forward.

We have corrected a number of issues present in 7.1.1 which customers and
internal testing found. We've also updated SSL to support TLS 1.2.

The OSX release is delayed by a week.

Here is the change log:

XML Documents now preserve encoding when copying to another variable

@APPEND: now errors if STR is not Text

Implement FTP directory listing over secure FTP

Fix bug when assigning unscoped, subscripted variable that partially matched
configuration variable name

Fix passing binary data through TCF return and out parameters

Fixed memory leak in the email action

Fixed bug in hex decoder when input was not valid hex characters

@++: Fixed memory leak

Removed extra CRLF when building HTTP headers under pooling

Make new directories with open permissions

Improved throwing normal errors on timeout

Improved request timeout mechanism in ODBC

Split error -335 into two errors (adding -334)

Update dependencies: cURL 7.50.1; OpenSSL 1.0.2h (supports TLS 1.2)

The installer is available on our website www.terascript.com
<http://www.terascript.com>  and will work with your current licenses.

Thank you,

TeraScript Support