I receive an inventory file in a comma delimited csv file.

In the taf I use to process it, first I @TOKENIZE using a <@CRLF> to separate
rows, then @TRANSPOSE and then @TOKENIZE based on a comma to segment the fields.

I didn't realize but some of the fields are enclosed in quotes because they
contain a comma within the field. Two examples are a quantity greater than 999
- "1,000" and a product description with a comma in it.

So rows containing quotes and extra commas are not being processed correctly. I
could start at the beginning of each row and search for a starting and ending
quote and delete any commas between, but this could take a while.

Does anyone have a more efficient way of processing this?

Thanks

Steve Fogelson
Internet Commerce Solutions