File upload (in this case an image) is a HTML Forms function initially. Then
your middleware needs to do something with the data. In the case of Terascript
you use the File function to save it to a specified folder.

You can do other things, like resizing or formatting the image but these are
all external functions (I use ImageMagick). And you can do some nice UX things
like return the uploaded image as a thumbnail on the form.

I will put together a basic example and send it to you.

Wayne

> On 29 Nov. 2016, at 10:08 am, D Mark Weiss <dadwe...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> Does anyone have a simple .taf for uploading images to a folder?
>
> My overall goal is to be able to take a picture on a phone and be able to
> upload it to the server.
>
> But any upload taf as a starter would be very much appreciated.
>
> I’ve downloaded several samples in Bootstrap etc. Not sure how to make those
> work at this point.
>
> Mark

Byteserve Pty Ltd
w: http://www.byteserve.com.au/