For an @INCLUDE I just use the web path ‘/includes/header.txt’.

For an absolute file path (like in the File Action) I have a file
‘filepath.txt’ in the root of each website that contains the absolute path to
the root of the site.
/Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/~website/

So whenever I want to reference a file or directory in that website I use:
<@INCLUDE FILE=‘/filepath.txt’>the/path/to/the/file

Wayne

> On 23 Feb 2018, at 3:31 am, D Mark Weiss <dadwe...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> I have a folder. In that folder I have a taf.  I would like that taf to
> access an includes document in another folder.  Like a header and footer for
> example. How do I create a path back out of a folder and Into another..
>
> Like <@appfilepath>../otherfolder/otherdocument.html
>
> Or is there an easier way?
>
> Mark

Byteserve Pty Ltd