I haven't worked with the current API version. But let me know if you any help,
it's fairly straight forward.

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne Irvine [mailto:wa...@byteserve.com.au]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2018 5:36 PM
To: TeraScript-Talk@terascript.com
Subject: TeraScript-Talk: Facebook social login

Years ago I wrote some Terascript to do social login via Janrain, which
provides login through a number of social media platforms. Kinda cumbersome and
a lot of unnecessary stuffing about and expense with Janrain.

Before I embark on a ‘direct to Facebook’ venture, has anyone done this
already? My Facebook app is set up and just waiting for me hook up to it. I’d
rather not re-invent the wheel though.

Wayne Irvine

Byteserve Pty Ltd
w: http://www.byteserve.com.au/