Hi Dale,

Not sure if you are using Windows and what version, but my best guess would be
that the "Handler Mappings" are not assigned.

Examples
*.taf
C:\Program Files\Tronics Software\TeraScript Server\iis_terascript.dll
TeraScript 7 TAF

*.tcf
C:\Program Files\Tronics Software\TeraScript Server\iis_terascript.dll
TeraScript 7 TCF

*.thtml
C:\Program Files\Tronics Software\TeraScript Server\iis_terascript.dll
TeraScript 7 THTML

*.tml
C:\Program Files\Tronics Software\TeraScript Server\iis_terascript.dll
TeraScript 7 TML

*.wws
C:\Program Files\Tronics Software\TeraScript Server\iis_terascript.dll
TeraScript 7 WWS

Hope this helps.

Steve Fogelson