From: Robert Shubert [mailto:rshub...@tronics.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 10:22 AM
To: TeraScript-Talk@terascript.com
Subject: RE: TeraScript-Talk: Numeric display default

TS won’t process numbers unless you pass them through a number formatter using
format= or @FORMAT or @CALC

I suspect the default precision on your database is different now, what was 0
is now 6. Might also be a quirk of a new ODBC connector (maintaining more
precision).

If the column type is INT, this shouldn’t happen. It should happen on
decimal/numeric/float types, however.

TS doesn’t have a way to drop extra precision automatically.

You may need to do a little experimentation to see nail down the root cause and
the best fix for you. Let me know if you have a specific question or test case
you want me to look at.

Robert