I’ve done this a dozen times with other payment systems. It’s typically not
that difficult.

Peter Dobbs
President | ENGINESS | P: 416.901.6151<tel:416.901.6151;118> | F:
416.901.6150<tel:416.901.6150> | enginess.io<www.enginess.io>

This message may have been dictated and poorly interpreted by Siri. If this
message contains any content that is offensive or unusual/confusing in anyway,
please disregard as Siri is useful despite being incompetent.

This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended only for the
person(s) to whom it is addressed. It you are not the addressee named above,
any use, copying, distribution or disclosure is strictly unauthorized. If you
have received this information in error, please delete it and any attachments
and notify me immediately.