I like to re-distribute Terascript in Europe to make the Application
greater.

Until now, I don't have get any response from the sales manager or
something else. Its not my first request. I try it since years to get a
response about the sale (and support) in Europe. I work and have sell it
since version 1 from Everyware, then from Pervasive and then from Witango.

Is the product dead or still alive? Do you don`t want sell it?

Now, in the Covid 19 pandemic, it will be a great tool to make rapid web
based database solution in several markets:

- Small online Stores

- Health Organizations

and many more.

Pls. Terascript Team, contact me off list about plans for the
distribution: richa...@softdes.net

Best regards

Daniel Richardy

formerly European Witango Distributor