Open TeraScribe, click on Help, then “Enter License”

[cid:image001.png@01D769C8.8BDBC310]

From: Rich r...@ogdengroup.com<mailto:r...@ogdengroup.com>
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2021 12:57 PM
To: TeraScript-Talk@terascript.com
Subject: Re: TeraScript-Talk: trial of Terascribe

Thks what about terascribe?
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 25, 2021, at 2:21 PM, Steve Sweeney
<steve_swee...@addesigns.com<mailto:steve_swee...@addesigns.com>> wrote:

I believe you need to edit two files to past the license information:

               Folder:                                C:\Program Files\Tronics
Software\TeraScript Server 7\configuration
                              witango.ini          LICENSE= {past the single
line here}
                              license.ini            {past the multi-line block
here}

Be sure there are no trailing spaces of line feeds.

Steve