Hello,

I did not like the way terminator was interpreting web, email, and voip
urls in text, and changing the right-click menu options accordingly.

So I commented out the whole block (up to line 72)

    49          if url:
    50              if url[1] == terminal.matches['email']:
    51                  nameopen = _('_Send email to...')
    52                  namecopy = _('_Copy email address')
    53              elif url[1] == terminal.matches['voip']:
    54                  nameopen = _('Ca_ll VoIP address')
    55                  namecopy = _('_Copy VoIP address')
    56              else:
    57                  nameopen = _('_Open link')
    58                  namecopy = _('_Copy address')

Now when I right click above an url, I don't get any of those annoying
menu options, but the url is still recognized (it is underlined when I
hover over it).

How can I disable the url recognition entirely, so that text in terminal
is treated as text, no matter what ?

thanks,