Here are the brief instructions on how to set up the Tesseract interactive
debug environment (ScrollView) on Windows:

   1. Make sure you have Java Runtime Environment installed
   2. Download my home-brewed single archived installation suite from
   http://www.4shared.com/get/Z4gnbJdP/tess_debug.html
   3. Unpack the installation suit
   4. Run cmd.exe
   5. Change working directory to where you've unpacked the installation
   suit
   6. Follow the instructions in
   http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/wiki/ViewerDebugging to run
   Tesseract+ScrollView from the command line

To keep the reasonable forum post size here in Google Groups, I placed the
more verbose and overall nicer looking instructions in my blog at
http://rdaemons.blogspot.com/2011/02/tesseract-ocr-setting-up-interactive.html

Warm regards,
Dmitry Silaev