* Changed subject to *Serbian Cyrillic*

* Please note that issues allow attachments only up to 10MB. So, if the
traineddata zipped version is larger than that, please host it elsewhere
(eg. github) and provide a link.  Ray/Jeff/Zdenko, please correct, if that
is not the case.

ShreeDevi

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAG2NduW6Xbn2ScYrLgN8ZA86dFRvUp%3DN34H5uX22ZXSmjf8MnQ%40mail.gmail.com.