CC:ing Ray and Dev group

That language data is part of the update done by Ray Smith on August 12.
Ray is planning an update to language data and traineddata soon, so if you
have suggestions for improvement, please file an issue and provide more
details, samples of each script, etc..

ShreeDevi

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAG2NduVM_QByR0UetL2hPtrL4zZu7g71z4opwVE%2BSRWkS8LW0Q%40mail.gmail.com.