Hi,

Have you added the fonts to font-properties file?

Try removing the 'narrow' font from your training set.

Test with just one or two similar fonts and see if results are better.

ShreeDevi

On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 7:11 AM, Ryan Dev <software.developer.r...@gmail.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAG2NduWEoc%2BC5A4jRF2Ks_BckxDw4qFp1cM5YZzSjT%3Dosi-MhQ%40mail.gmail.com.