I am not sure if I understand your intentions, but as far as I know it is
possible to build leptonica ad tesseract on windows with msys2 (and msys).

Also charlesw[1] provide leptonica and tesseract library and executable
build with VS2012 - but IMO does not use the latest code...

[1]
https://github.com/charlesw/tesseract/tree/dev_3.03/src/lib/TesseractOcr/

Zdenko

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAJbzG8xkxktta-UWXYZ-%2BxZieKZsbRdT3ygdSMpgxX4X_9KzHw%40mail.gmail.com.