If you want to use tesseract you need to have tesseract library. And
tesseract need leptonica[1]

Error message is clear - compiler can not find these libraries - you need
to adjust path in project file according location of that libraries.

[1] https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract#dependencies-and-licenses

Zdenko

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAJbzG8xEc0Bkf1ARAwhtNRL6SZGrPU0MLwLJE85AfOHKTPBhXw%40mail.gmail.com.