Hi!

I am currently using tessnet2 for ocr processing of multiple images. As the
amount of images to be processed is quite high, I tried to add some
threading into my ocr implementation (using Task.Factory in C#).
Unfortunately I get an AccessViolationException of the tessnet2 dll - is
there a possibility to use tessnet2 in the context of multithreading, and
is there a newer version of tessnet2? Currently I'm using version 02SEP09.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Daniela

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/1f1ecfbd-90a8-43ab-a348-16f2d779cfb0%40googlegroups.com.