How can I set a blacklist to text2image? -c tessedit_char_blacklist=fifl
doesn't work for me.

My problem is that text2image writes things like this:

fl 133 162 159 199 5

I tried with --ligatures=true but the result is this one:

fl 133 162 159 199 5

I'll continue with my research...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/14f3f358-15a0-4498-a3ba-cfaede57e717%40googlegroups.com.