Hindi with cube model was included with version 3.02 (or 3.01). Marathi and
Sanskrit tessdata without cube model were released as part of version 3.04.

While there has been talk of cube model being experimental (scant
information is available for it) and plans for it to be discontinued, 3.04
did not include new traineddata for Hindi since it regressed (as per the
commit notes).

An alpha release (4.00 with LSTM) by Ray (chief developer for Tesseract at
Google) is supposed to happen at end of September as per some comments by
Zdenko on github, it is supposed to have better accuracy for the complex
scripts

ShreeDevi

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAG2NduUeYk0bB%3Dfzr--BsoLkOJAgRAkynYBtPxfB7Gq_gFMhdA%40mail.gmail.com.